Photo: My Favorite Window

rear-view-window

One of the features I like most about my RV is the rear window.  When I’m in back-in sites on the outer edge of  a RV park, I can always leave one window open and not worry about my neighbors peering inside.  The view at Sparks Marina isn’t great, but it’s still natural light.

Other Articles You Might Enjoy

Photo: What’s Yours?

November 19, 2014 | 27

Photo: Have A Life

November 10, 2014 | 12

Never get so busy making a living that you forget to have a life.

Photo: Chance

December 8, 2014 | 22

This is Chance, Julie’s cat and our current third roommate. He’s a special needs kitty that Julie took home from her vet tech job when the previous owner became unable to take care of him. He has allergies, IBD, and no teeth, but he’s very sweet and loving. At 15, we wondered how he would…

1. Dawn on November 16, 2014 at 5:42 am

Gorgeous photo. Sometimes nature seems more awesome when we have just a slice of it…not quite so overwhelming. Brrr…rain & sleet mix. Stay warm!

• Becky on November 18, 2014 at 4:24 pm

I heard that yesterday or the day before all 50 states got to freezing temps and it was a record of some kind. Lowest here was 15 but with 2 heaters I’m doing fine. You stay warm too!

• Dawn on November 20, 2014 at 5:38 am

Hi Becky! Jim heard that the news about all 50 states freezing–amazing.Two heaters will make 15 seem like a walk in the park!

• Becky on November 20, 2014 at 5:18 pm

Yep! With 2 I’m toasty until single digits, which may happen in Reno, but I’ll dress in layers.

2. Jodee Gravel on November 15, 2014 at 7:02 am

One window in my family room and the window in each of two bedrooms have a very similar view at my S&B. While unattractive, it is private and does let a lot of light in because I don’t have to keep the curtains closed. It has also been a “permanent” view, one I was stuck with. I don’t mind it nearly as much now that I know it is temporary. We will drive away from it soon. And we’ll be able to do that with every unattractive view we have in the RV 🙂 Especially for that, I love your favorite window (and you have that groovy sky too).
    Jodee Gravel recently posted..At the Risk of Jinxing It……My Profile

• Becky on November 15, 2014 at 6:56 pm

So excited for you Jodee, you’ll be on the road and enjoying all the new views before you know it!

Yes, the sky was pretty neat last Friday, it was fun today here too but now we’re getting a rain and sleet mix which is less fun.

3. Karla Kirk on November 15, 2014 at 4:20 am

Thankyou for your posts. Am enjoying all info and pictures. I am a weekend camper and a new member of Sisters on The Fly. Maybe you can meet up with them some day. They are a fun group of women campers who love vintage trailers as well as newer ones, Some of them have Casitas. You are right about the advantage of a rear window. It sure makes parking easier.

• Becky on November 15, 2014 at 6:54 pm

You’re welcome Karla, glad you’re finding IO helpful. 🙂 Enjoy your weekend camping trips! Are you thinking of going full time some day?

I’ll have to look up that group.

• Karla Kirk on November 17, 2014 at 3:46 am

At the ripe age of 69, I don’t feel like taking off full time on my own. My husband is not a camper so I meet up with family campers, Good Sams,and Sisters on The Fly. Also have a pet-sitting business that keeps me tied for now. It has been such fun to look at your posts and share your adventures. You are so brave. Hope you meet some SOTF in near future. They would sure applaud your spunk.

• Becky on November 18, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Ahh, makes sense to me. Glad you have people to meet up with while camping. 🙂