Photo: Objects In Mirror

photo-objects-in-mirror

Objects in mirror are closer than they appear

Had a pretty major issue crop up today that kept me from being able to finish a regular post, so today is a picture day instead. Rest assured that I am fine, just lacking time.

I took this today on my drive through the Tetons. Of all the things that could be closer than they appear, picturesque snow capped mountains are a pretty good option in my book. Much better than a tailgating car for instance. Have a good weekend all!

Other Articles You Might Enjoy

Mountain Moods

August 19, 2016 | 30

My current camp near Steamboat Springs CO is, in my opinion, the prettiest I’ve ever had. The sweeping views at the top of this hill are incredible and I just can’t get enough of it. It’s been a stormy few days up here at 10,000 feet and today I’d like to share some of the pictures…

Photo: Downtown Decatur

November 18, 2015 | 26

Went with coworkers to eat at Xchan Thai House in downtown Decatur, TX after work yesterday and grabbed this photo of the courthouse as the sun was setting. I’ve put in 53 hours this week, although the 5th day was voluntary instead of mandatory this time. I’m continuing to grab as much overtime as I…

1. Amber on September 22, 2015 at 10:12 am

I’ll take that kind of view in my mirror anyday! Thanks for sharing. Glad the issue worked out as I read in your next post. Sorry I’m slow catching up on my reading. 🙂
    Amber recently posted..Art Space in a TinCan (or other Tiny Home)My Profile

• Becky on September 23, 2015 at 3:02 pm

Nothing to be sorry for Amber, thanks for reading and I’m glad you enjoyed this!

Here’s wishing you many mountains in your mirror. 😉

2. Jodee Gravel on September 20, 2015 at 5:06 pm

Pretty sweet view whether behind or in front of you. The Tetons are so incredible.
    Jodee Gravel recently posted..Geology-Nut HeavenMy Profile

• Becky on September 21, 2015 at 9:27 am

Agreed Jodee. They’re so new and raw looking.

3. PJ on September 19, 2015 at 11:51 pm

Clever idea for a photo!

• Becky on September 20, 2015 at 9:45 am

Thanks PJ.

4. DebInIndy on September 19, 2015 at 6:57 pm

I found your blog when I was looking for Amazon Camperforce information. There’s a lot of information out there, but you really nailed it! Thanks for the detail and updates. I’ll be starting
    At Campbellsville, KY on Sept 28th. I hope to make it a yearly stop on my way to warmer climates for the winter. THEN I read more of your blog. Nice work, Becky. Living life your way and figuring it out a day, or maybe a season at a time. I’m ordering some things from Amazon tonight and I’m happy To use your site to pay you back in a small way for putting it all out there and inviting us to ride along with you.
    DebInIndy recently posted..Photo: Objects In MirrorMy Profile

• Becky on September 20, 2015 at 9:45 am

Welcome to IO Deb and I’m glad you’ve found my blog helpful. 🙂 From what I’ve heard, Campbellsville is a good site to work for, people tend to like their experience there more than at the other warehouses.

Thank you for using my affiliate link, have a good time in Kentucky!

5. PamP on September 19, 2015 at 9:36 am

Glad to know you’re ok. Hope that goes for Cas & Bertha too. Gee, the previous commentator is almost me – Pam b and Pam P. Keeping you in my thoughts.

• Becky on September 19, 2015 at 11:54 am

Thanks Pam, Cas and Bertha are okay.

6. Pamela b on September 19, 2015 at 3:27 am

A nice picture, anyway. I’ll be keeping a positive thought for you. Blessings .

• Becky on September 19, 2015 at 11:53 am

Thanks Pamela, think of this photo as a taste of what’ll be in the real post.

7. Ron on September 18, 2015 at 11:08 pm

Hope everything turned out OK. Great reflection in the mirror.

• Becky on September 19, 2015 at 11:53 am

I had one other photo like this earlier in the season of a bison in the mirror, was also pretty fun. In the process of making sure things turn out okay now. Real post will probably go up Monday.